Monday, June 20, 2011

Where have I been this last year?



For some reason, June has got me excited about museums and heritage once again. So apologies to my one reader for having absconded for the last year, but here are my top five excuses why that has happened.

1. learning to drive a vintage 1973 FIAT 500 - the photo above is called DRIVING INTO THE FUTURE

2. marketing my interpretation planning business

3. a new project in Ragusa - and my first time in Sicily!

4. understanding why to be a businessperson in Italy you must also be a social entrepreneur

5. readin' readin' readin'...


Brief photographic posts will follow on each excuse. And so hopefully you will forgive and forget...my absence!


1 comment:

  1. BENEDETTA.I Think I TAUGHT YOU IN INFANTS IN ST MARYS .... SUSAN O`HAGAN IF THIS IS THE BENEDETTA I KNOW PLEASE E MAIL ME KIESUE@EIRCOM.NET

    ReplyDelete